Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Santa Cruz
We specialize in keeping you and your home warm or cool with the best furnaces and air conditioners available.
- Home heating and cooling system replacements
- New furnace, heat pump or air conditioner installations
- Maintenance of furnaces and home cooling systems
Bogner Sheet Metal has been helping the residential community of Santa Cruz County since 1947. Our goal is to help residents be safe and comfortable in their homes. Our HVAC comfort specialist is available to answer any questions.
Major Services We Can Help With
- Design / Build
- Designing and building a new system that brings energy savings as well as comfort to your home
- All makes and models
- Natural gas, propane and electric
- High efficient forced air furnaces, heat pumps and wall furnaces
- Air Conditioning
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless systems / Mini split air conditioners
- Room/Window air conditioning
- Air Filtration
- Media air filters, electronic air cleaners, and high-efficiency air filters
- Inspection, cleaning, repair, testing, and replacement
- Title 24 compliant
- Exhaust Systems & Fans
- Bathroom exhaust fans, range hood fans, attic fans, and underfloor ventilation
Services We Offer
- New and replacement heating and cooling systems
- Financing available with approved credit
- California FIRST approved contractor
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- One year equipment test drive
Areas We Serve
I cannot say enough good things about Bogner Sheet Metal. They installed a new furnace in our condo in Aptos and everyone from the installers to Cindy in the office was fabulous to work with. They showed up when they said they would. The price was lower than the other bids that I received and they smoothly guided us through the permit process. - Susan C.
Frequently Asked Questions
Industry statistics indicate that the average life of a furnace is 15-20 years. Typically the furnace will last longer if it is professionally serviced regularly over the course of its life.
Your ducts should be professionally cleaned every four to five years or when you move into a home.
You have an air handler that has a blower, it draws air from the return air and heats it through the heat exchanger, and distributes the air throughout the home.
These are complex systems that need to be designed and installed properly. You don't just plug them in like an appliance. Call your local HVAC company and have a professional install it for you.
Servicing and maintaining your equipment on a regular basis can always assit in efficiency. Having a programable thermostat to regulate the temperature will help as well.
Choose a company that is licensed, insured and bonded. Choose a company that is upfront with their costs.