Heating & Air Conditioning Service
Let us help you design an energy efficient system to keep you and your family comfortable.
Regularly maintained systems can cut monthly energy costs up to 25% when compared to poorly maintained systems. Sign up for one of our maintenance plans.
Ready for an upgrade or more energy efficient system? We have many options to keep you and your family safe and comfortable.
You can prevent problems by having your heating and air conditioning system inspected by a professional every year. Don’t wait until it breaks down?
Service Throughout Santa Cruz County
The service department at Bogner Sheet Metal meets a variety of residential and commercial needs including the installation, maintenance and repair of heating, air conditioning and ventilation (HVAC) systems.
Take care of the heating & cooling system that takes care of you
Our HVAC service technicians are highly trained and qualified to maintain, service, and repair heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems for both residential and commercial customers.
We Service and Repair:
- All brands of natural gas, propane and electric forced air furnaces
- Wall heaters
- Central air conditioners
- Window air conditioners
- Electric heat pumps
- Electronic air filters
- Bathroom exhaust fans, attic fans, range hood fans
- Residential and commercial ventilation systems
- We have available Factory-trained technicians
- We have Service vehicles stocked with a wide range of parts
- Our office staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful
- We provide Service Maintenance Plans
Our service personnel stay up-to-date with the latest technology and service procedures by regularly attending manufacturer-sponsored training classes, seminars and workshops.